Projects so far

Sunday 1 May 2011

18th Project announcement

Evening all,

Another busy day playing engines at Hollycombe so slightly mucky and looking forward to a shower! I've got loads of orders from the online shop to get through tomorrow which is nice. I guess a lot of people must be getting bored with all those Bank holidays we have had lately. I really am looking forward to getting back to normal now. It is so difficult keeping the kids occupied.

Anyway, this week I am going to carry on tidying and organising the workroom. I really like the idea of decking out the room with matching storage items, so I am going to try and make them instead of hitting the shops. Lets see if I can make a matching set!

The materials I have managed to find this week are.......


A selection of pots and tins

No comments: