Projects so far

Sunday 30 October 2011

44th Project announcement

Welcome to the 43rd project announcement in my challenge. This week I found this in the rubbish pile......

I have absolutely no idea what I am going to do with it as yet but I am sure I will come up with something!



The carnival went very well, Lizzie looked great and hats off to her for going through with it! We are all really tired today but happy that it went well! Thanks again to Malcolm Hooker for building such a great Ivor out of recycled materials (an old oil drum and left over bits of wood and pipes mainly!), and thanks to Dad for letting us use the Clayton waggon. You can see more pictures on Hollycombe's facebook page at: http://www.facebook.com/hollycombesteam














and yes that's me with my partner Richard driving!

No comments: