Projects so far

Sunday 9 January 2011

2nd Project Announcement

Hi everyone!

Right, time to announce the second week's project in my challenge.

This week I have some cellophane sweet wrappers (left over from last weeks project which I don't want to waste) and a window sucker which I found in amongst some bits my daughter was discarding after she tidied her room.

This gave me an idea for a Tiffany style 'stained glass' panel, what do you think? I am not at all sure how I am going to accomplish this but I will have a go. I think a method similar to reverse appliqué may work and I will probably need to wire it to keep it's shape, I will let you know how I get on with the sampling!

So watch this space as usual and I will keep you updated.


Julie

Molly and Poppy our Springer Spaniel

P.S Our new puppy 'Molly' is settling in well and I am sure she and Poppy will be the best of friends soon


No comments: