Projects so far

Sunday 23 January 2011

4th Project Announcement

I can't believe it is Sunday evening already, where has the day gone? The men of the house are busy watching Top Gear and dreaming of cars they will probably never own, and my daughter is busy fretting over which courses to choose for her GCSE's so I have grabbed a little quiet time to let you all know which articles of 'rubbish' I am planning to use for the 4th project in the challenge.


So here we are da-dah!


Plastic  bags and bubble wrap! 

We always have a lot of bags as I always seem to forget mine when I go shopping ( I know, slap my wrist ) and we had a few deliveries this week which were wrapped in bubblewrap, neither of these can easily be recycled so I have picked these to have a play with.

Wish me luck!

No comments: