It is a simple mobile based on tropical fish made out of the sweetie wrappers left over from week 1.Instructions to make it are as follows, I hope you enjoy it!
Cellophane sweetie wrappers
Black machine embroidery thread
Permanent markers / glass paints
Wooden beads from a broken necklace
A4 laminating pouch
Instructions to make the fish
- Place your cellophane sweet wrappers in the laminating pouch and laminate.
- Draw your fish out using a permanent marker.
- Stitch around your fish with a small zig-zag stitch.
- Colour in your fish with coloured permanent markers or glass paints.
- Carefully cut out your fish and thread together using fishing wire.How you hang them is up to you, I added some beads that I had which came from a broken necklace.