Projects so far

Sunday 10 April 2011

15th project announcement

Well I have had a very busy day! Those of you who know me personally will know that my other hobby is steam engines and I have spent all day at Hollycombe Steam Collection as we opened today. First I helped my other half complete the electrics and lights on the collection's set of Galloping Horses, then helped him get the train ready for him to drive this afternoon, and then spent the afternoon cleaning out my Edwardian living wagon (old caravan) ready for us to use as a base over the long Easter weekend.

So as you can imagine I am just about ready to drop! However before I do that I had better let you know what rubbish I am going to play with this week........


An industrial cardboard tube!

We often have these at home, my rolls of embroidery stabiliser come on them and I never know what to do with the empty ones, they usually just go out for recycling but at nearly 31/2" in diameter there must be a better use for them!

No comments: